Monday, November 15, 2010

DIY: bow rings

I am so addicted to bow right now. Well, I really love bows...and stars! LOL




Recently, I bought bow hair accessories and then I realized I must love bow because I have so many of them. The one thing that I dont have is a bow ring. Ever since I saw Prettyholic wearing one, I began my hunt for a ring like that. :))
Here is a pic of prettyholic wearing her bow ring. My inpiration for this project. :)
Here is my take on them. Hope you like it!




MATERIALS:

  • pair of scissors
  • satin ribbon
  • leather strap or a ring of your choice ( i used a leather strap I bought at a street at my school. It was only 10 pesos)
  • needle
  • thread

PROCEDURE:

First.fold the ribbon to form a bow. You decide how big the bow will be. I fold mine in 4. Second, sew the middle of the bow. Lastly, attach the bow unto the straps. I sew mine but if you like you can hot glue it. I sew mine for steadier application.

You can now enjoy your DIY ring! :)

goodluck :)

xoxo,

PaolaEs

2 comments:

The Michelle Show said...

This is really cute! A nice inexpesive way to DIY a hot trend. Love!

Michelle

gingerSnaps said...

cute! I like bows too.

Post a Comment