Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hail To the HAUL #2: Quiapo, Manila

So here is my second haul guys. I went to the streets of Quiapo and bought some stuff here and there. mostrly from Wellmanson's. If you're in the place, I suggest you check them out. It's an awesome store for accessories!!




Let's get started!!



I found a fringe holder! so cool right? only 30 pesos and its so cute! Now I can do my make up in peace like youtube gurus....harhar





A ribbon earrings. I removed the dangly part and placed it on another earring hook.VOILA! two earrings in one :)



I was planning to make my own earring with these. unfortunately, I lost the pack full of rings so I have to get another pack. The flat hooks costs 15 pesos per 100pcs and the rings costs 12 pesos per 30 pcs.



This is my favorite purchase of all time! this bracelet is actually deep reddish purple but somehow it looks soo purple here. What i love about these is the snaps, its magnets! cool huh? and the second cool part is that it fits my wrists perfectly! no need to adjust. I have puny wrists that's why its a miracle to find jewelry that fits me. This one costs 30 pesos per piece.





This two antique necklaces are my last purchase of the day. The camera costs 58 pesos at wellmanson's. I love the entricate detail on this one. If you look closely, it has a tripod, a flash thingy and a film. so cool!
the second necklace is an owl. I bought this because it reminds me of our college mascot. The owl symbolizes knowedge. This particuar owl costs 60 pesos.
Looking back at this haul, I find it similar to Trina's haul. She influences me a lot!!
have a nice day everyone!!
xoxo,
PaolaEs




2 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for following my blog :D very much appreciated and hope you enjoy reading there.

I use to make my own bead jewelleries :)

fallen_angel said...

your welcome. I like reading your blogs. Im starting to like doing my own jewelry.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts too!
more power to you and your blog:)

Post a Comment