Saturday, January 22, 2011

Random Nails of the week :)



Here are some of my random NOTW rotting in my lappy
  • Glitter Nails



.   

  • Glitter french tips
   A bit grainy at some parts but its bearable.  I got this idea from bubzbeauty and simplified for my                         taste

PRODUCTS USED:  Chic topcoat/ basecoat and silver glitters





  • Simple French Tip

PRODUCTS USED: Caress regular Nail polish in Satisfaction, Caronia in white satin and Chic Topcoat/basecoat


  • Attempted Nail Art 

                 Played around with nail art pens :)



Sorry if I don't update my blog as much.  I'm so busy in school and so many deadlines to catch so little time.  I promise to update more often after I've finish all my school works after all, school is COOL.



xoxo,
PaolaEs

0 comments:

Post a Comment