Saturday, January 22, 2011

REVIEW: Sassy Nail Art

Sassy colors is a cheap nail polish brand in my place.  I was so excited when I discovered their nail art thingies!   Sadly I dont have alll of the colors but I'm planning on collecting them.  They can be a dupe for artdeco's!


Product picture.  This one is purple with glitters on it



playing around with the product :)
PROS:
  • affordable only cost me 22 pesos
  • locally available, purchased mine at Isetan Carriedo
  • pigmented for the price
  • does not easily chips
  • super thin brush, perfect for nail art junkies
fine look at the brush

CONS:
  • limited color selection
  • a bit thick for my taste

MY RATING:  I really like this product.  I like it so much that I don't care about the cons of it!  I recommend this product and will definitely repurchase it!  I just need to find a long lasting top coat though. HELP! need suggestions :)


xoxo,
PaolaEs

0 comments:

Post a Comment