Saturday, March 31, 2012

NOTW: rainbow polka dots french tip

Hi there lovelies! I'm back after a year of being MIA. I have returned with a nail art tutorial. This is my first so please excuse my errors LOL. This NOTW was inspired by my favorite nail blogger thiamere. I bought a dotter because of her. :) 

I really love nail polishes! It all started when I was thirteen. My mom finally allowed me to wear nail polishes and I bought my first nail kit as well.

Enough with the story telling! here's the tutorial :P



Start by applying your base color. I used a pinkish nude but you can use any color you want. The colorful the better, right?




Here's the fun part, the tips! You can use a dotter tool just like I did but if you don't have one you can use a tooth pick and achieve the same effect. Just dot the insides of your tip. :)


justnail dotter tool from 168 mall :)

Start with the most vibrant color you have so that it will be easier for you to contrast your multi-colored dots. I started with this pinkish red color and with this turquoise color.

 Caronia summer fling and elianto turqouise


Just dot away with your beautiful colors! Go crazy just like I did. You can add as many colors as you want. The more colorful the dots, the better! :) Sorry for I do not have pictures of my nails while doing dots. Dotting is so much fun that I completely forgot! silly me :P



Enjoy your beautiful nails just like you :)

Hugs and kisses,


Paola

0 comments:

Post a Comment