Saturday, March 31, 2012

Review: Sophie j'adore lipsticks



Hi lovelies! Here is a review of Sophie's j'adore lipstick. I have three of these: summer pink, ice pink and russian red.
 




Swatching time! (Please excuse my ugly lips. LOL)

russian red

summer pink

ice pink

FROM TOP TO BOTTOM: russian red, ice pink and summer pink


I've been using these babies for several months now and here are thoughts.


PROS:
  • super affordable! only costs Php 79
  • a good matte lipstick
  • not drying
  • good pigmentation, reminds me of NYX Round Lipsticks but I can't still compare side by side since I don't have one but the colors are similar. Don't you think so?
  • lasts up to 6 hours
CONS:
  • may be hard to find since it's not available in your local malls. you have to contact your Sophie dealer to by these or you can see them here http://www.sophieparis.com.ph/
  • the etchings on the packaging wears off after 2 weeks. see photo below
Will I re-purchase? hell yeah! awesome product for the price and I can't complain! they've been my go to lipsticks for several months now. I highly recommend this lipsticks!



Till next time!

Hugs and kisses,

Paola
     

3 comments:

Unknown said...

summer pink is beautiful :)
They all look very pigmented @_@!!

fallen_angel said...

they really are! i'm planning to buy more.hehe :)

Unknown said...

summer pink is so nice on you!:)

Post a Comment