Sunday, April 8, 2012

Feeding My Shopaholic Tendencies( HAUL)

Hi lovelies! I've been bad this month. I bought a lot of things and I usually don't!LOL May be I'm just not used to buy things with my own money. My mom usually pays the things I get. I never thought I would be so frugal when it comes to my own money. :)


So here are things that I bought for this month. I just got the things that I think I need. hehe. Seriously, I'm beginning to sound like a shopaholic.



Since I'm transitioning to corporate chic to stylish casual chic (ahem ahem. well that's my goal. LOL ), I bought this sling bag in bold orange. I instantly thought of color blocking when I saw this bag! I looked at the price and oh boy! this one is  a steal! I bought this for Php 399.75 at SM Department Store. Surprisingly, this is from their Parisian brand. They are really starting to caught my attention this past few days! talk about being trendy without breaking your wallet!



I first picked up a purple backpack with the same price since I'm starting to like those kinds of bags nowadays. Good thing my mom was looking at the bag beside this one! hallelujah!



You can also turn this one into a shoulder bag! amazing :P

 After grabbing the bag I checked out their wedges, just to see the designs. I did not plan to buy shoes but I'm craving for wedges this past few months so I bought this one. It's a strappy turquoise wedge which is perfect summer! I got this from a brand called effegi. It's very difficult to get pretty shoes my size since I'm a size five. That is why when this fits me, I immediately fell in love!
I got this for Php 800 since its discounted.


My mom bought this one which I thought of borrowing. sneaky sneaky :)




On to my first love, make-up products. I only got what I needed since I have a ton of lippies and eye shadows. Well, not super a lot but a lot for my usage since I'm not a make-up artist. I only bought a mascara from Covergirl. Got this one on line at Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection for Php 300. Cool huh?





The deep red liner is form etude house. I got this for Php 98.



This feather earrings is something that I bought when I was passing by our wet market. I got this for Php 50.




 Lastly, I got the Dove conditioner. I tried it when I my mom lend me her conditioner when I was running low of my Creamsilk conditioner. It was love at first try! It gave my hair moisture that my hair longed for! I got the wrong though. I was supposed to get the conditioner + treatment but I thought its the same because they just added gloss to the packaging of the conditioner + treatment. Works just the same though :)



That's it! See... I've been a good girl pa rin naman a! It feels happy when you buy things with your hard earned money. Makes me feel independent.

Till next time lovelies!

Hugs and Kisses,

Paola

0 comments:

Post a Comment