Monday, June 20, 2016

Loreal Star Collection Pure Reds Lipstick Review


After a loooonggggg hiatus, I'm finally back with a lipstick review! This is for the Loreal Star Collection Pure Reds Lipstick Collection. This collection caters to different kinds of reds.

I don't know about you but red lipsticks are a staple for me. Give a girl the right shade of red lipstick and she could conquer the world! That is why I'm always on the haunt to find the best red lipstick out there that is suitable for Filipina gals like me. I tried all kinds of reds but a red lipstick with a bluish undertone really brings out the best in me. (Naks!)

I heard a lot of good reviews about this collection and when I found out that they were having a sale. I just couldn't resist! I bought mine at BeautyMNL.com for 299 plus shipping. I couldn't risk on not finding stocks of the most talked about shade by my colleagues. I got mine in the shade Pure Rouge since my team mates swear by it. According to them, this is their holy grail and they even have back-ups! Plus, it was a good deal since I got a lot of freebies from my

transaction.




 

I was curious by their review that I decided to give it try and here is my verdict:

Packaging:

·         Packaging is really sleek and sturdy

·         The actual bullet goes all the way down and will not get damaged when closing the cap




Price:

·         This normally retail for 400 pesos or more, but you can always wait for their sale because the price goes all the way down to 280 pesos.

Opacity (Color Pay-off):

·         This lipstick is true to its bullet. It was love at first swatch!





Longevity:
 
·         It’s really long lasting! I applied mine before going to work and it stayed all throughout the shift. It did fade a little bit around the inner corners after eating and drinking. It also bled a little bit, thus wearing a lipliner is a must.



start of the shift around 9 pm
after eating and drinking (almost end of the shift at 6 am)


closer look




Overall Verdict:

10/10 rating!

  • I love how opaque it is and the shade is really up on my alley. It suits my complexion and makes my teeth whiter!
  • Its long lasting 
  • really worth its price! 
  • will definitely repurchase and buy other shades in the collection


So there you go girls! I highly recommend this product for beginners and lip junkies like me! A must have in every girls collection.






0 comments:

Post a Comment