Saturday, October 16, 2010

hey me!





hello everyone!
I'm kinda pushing myself out of my closet by creating this blog. I have finally decided to be a beauty blogger. A proud PINAY beauty blogger.

So, I guess I better introduce myself. Here it goes:

I am Paola and I a graduating college student and i love everything about fashion and of course the world of make- up!

I am also a beauty follower in Youtube. Meaning, I follow beauty gurus' tutorials. If I gather enough courage then, maybe I will be one of them some day but right now I'm fine with creating a blog.


Here is one of my everyday look. Simple winged eyeliner with
nude lips.


my attempt to smoky eyes.lol
I used kohl black eyeliner smudged it and set it with black eyeshadow.

I hope you like my blog!


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment