Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nails Of The Day



You guys might not know this but I am in love with nail polishes! I want my nails to be clean, perky and cute all at the same time. That is why I always find time to do my nails. Here are my nails during the past few weeks or so.




I love love this nail polish. its elianto color laquer in Turquoise. Cute isn't it? I got it for 90 pesos at Elianto MOA branch.



This is a picture of my current nail situation.lol. I got creative and did French tips.

PRODUCTS USED:

Chic basecoat

Caress in Diamond Gay

Caronia in White Satin

Chic colorless as topcoat

Here is a picture of me commemorating Glee's wonderful episode of the week (Rocky Horror).


Thank you for all the warm comments that i received from you guys! I never thought that people actually read my blog. Thank you so much. :)



xoxo
PaolaEs

0 comments:

Post a Comment