Monday, October 18, 2010

NAIL ART: Simple Flower design




Hi guys! I am back with another post! I think I am addicted to blogging now a days. Even in my dreams I see my dashboard! lol.

So, I have to paint my nails today. Since its super short, I can not do my french tip which is my fave.

Anyhoo, here are the products I used:

  • Base coat from Chic nailpolishes
  • Silver glitter nail polish by Colourtrends
  • purple breeze by san san ( which looks pink by the way)
  • 2 way nail art pen from Glossy Blossom (a giveaway courtesy of cookieyuri :))
  • Top coat from Chic nailpolishes
  • toothpick
  • rhinestones which I bought from Isetan Recto 20 pesos for 3 stacks
I just used the 2 way nail art pen in creating the petals of the flowers. Five dots and then use a toothpick to draw a line to the center to make it look like a flower.

Easy huh?
You can also put rhinestone at the middle to add dimension to the look.

I did mine on my ring fingers only.hehe

You can totally mix and match colors.

xoxo,
PaolaEs

0 comments:

Post a Comment