Monday, October 18, 2010

My 2010 Wishlist

  1. Any dollface palette: I've been lemming for this for so long ever since I have found out about them. I have been saving money for it but with no luck With my limited allowance, I can not indulge myself with such items. I think I'll just wait till my first pay check arrives (hopefully soon.hehe)
  2. Nikkon d90: dslr, dslr, dslr. What can I say? I am cam whore camera deprived person! LOL.
  3. IPOD TOUCH: aside from loving make-up, I am also in-love with music. I started loving music back when I was a child. My mom would let me watch disney movies. PROUD TO BE A DISNEY BABY.lol
  4. MAYBELLINE EYE STUDIO DRAMA GEL LINER
  5. ANGLED EYELINER BRUSH
  6. NYX ROUND LIPSTICK IN TEA ROSE
  7. A VERY RELIABLE EARPHONES :)

2 comments:

Say Tioco Artillero said...

I'm glad you're interested in Dollface. It's really a good brand. ♥ Worth saving up for! For the angled eyeliner brush, try Fanny Serrano's #7 brush, if ever. :) It's the one I use in my tutorials if you've noticed. I love that brush. :) And you won't regret buying Maybelline's gel liner. It's the best (well, for me it is).

fallen_angel said...

I heard good reviews for dollface's palettes so I wanted to have one. My friend also have one and swears by it.

Post a Comment